March 30, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and promote public safety, Dreyer & Reinbold Inc. has temporarily changed normal operating procedures.
Our Service and Parts Departments, deemed essential services by Governor Holcomb, will remain open with limited staff and amended operating hours. Please visit our website for further information. www.DreyerReinboldMINI.com
The Sales Department, also considered an essential service, is available via phone, e-mail or text messaging. To arrange a test drive or vehicle delivery, please reserve an appointment in advance. Sales appointment hours are:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 2pm-6pm
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 10am-2pm
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees is our number one priority. We appreciate your understanding and please, stay safe everyone.
The Dreyer & Reinbold Family
To Our Valued Client — a message from Dreyer & Reinbold
The world and our community face challenges to health and safety that have not been present in a long time. I am writing to you today to emphasize that we are working diligently to provide a safe and healthy environment for everyone who comes in contact with our facility.
At this time there are no known Dreyer and Reinbold team members who might have been exposed to the Corona virus. Additionally, we have taken steps to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC and the WHO in order to keep all of those around us healthy and safe.
We take your trust seriously, and we will continue to work to promote a safe and welcoming place to visit and place of work. Here are just a few of the many processes
we will implement.
- We are sanitizing all facilities including our waiting areas, entry points and vehicle inventories.
- We are mandating that all employees stay home if they are sick and we respectfully ask our clients to do the same.
- We will search for any and all ways to keep our workplace safe and inviting for our guests and our employees.
Dreyer & Reinbold stands ready to do Whatever It Takes to professionally address the automotive sales and service needs of our guests- now and in the future. Your comfort and safety is our first priority.
President | Dreyer and Reinbold, Inc.
“We ask you to please keep in mind that the situation is changing rapidly. For more information please visit the
CDC COVID-19 website by CLICKING HERE.
Visitor Health Screening Questionnaire
(updated as of 3/16/2020)
The safety of our employees, customers, families and visitors remains Dreyer & Reinbold’s overriding priority. As the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve and spreads globally, Dreyer & Reinbold is monitoring the situation closely and will periodically update company guidance based on current recommendations from the Center of Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our employees and visitors, we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect both our customer and employees. Thank you for providing the following information:
Visitor Business/Mobile Number:
Self-Declaration by Visitor
1. Have you returned from any of the countries presently listed as a Level 3 Travel Advisory by the CDC* within the last 14 days? E.g., South Korea, Iran, China, Italy, and most of Europe; or
2. Have you been in close contact with anyone who has traveled within the last 14 days to one of the countries listed as a Level 3 Travel Advisory? or
3. Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?; or
4. Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
Yes ____ No____
If the answer is “Yes” to any of the above questions, access to the facility will be denied.
Visitor Signature: _____________________________ Date: __________________
Note: If you plan to be onsite for consecutive days, please immediately advise Dreyer & Reinbold Inc if your response to this questionnaire changes.